assurance - [Assurance] January Assurance Call Canceled

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] January Assurance Call Canceled

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] January Assurance Call Canceled
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:13:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Colleagues,

The January 2015  Monthly Assurance call has been canceled.

Please save date of March 4th at Noon ET for George Washington University's and Harvard University’s presentations about their Bronze implementation "what and why.."

I hope you all have a warm holiday and enjoy your well-deserved break before we start up again in the New Year.

Best regards,
Ann

  • [Assurance] January Assurance Call Canceled, Ann West, 12/22/2014