assurance - [Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:40:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Colleagues,

Since early this year, we’ve had extensive discussions with FICAM about InCommon’s relationship to their program and next steps for federal agencies. Last month we had two face-to-face meetings alone.

Let’s take some time this month and talk about where we are (soon to have 5 Bronze approved schools) and where we should be going.

The agenda will be open aside from an update on our work with the US Government. Bring your questions, suggestions, and curmudgeonly comments. All are welcome.

+1-734-615-7474
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only)
Access codes: 0113802#

Best regards,
Ann

Ann West