assurance - [Assurance] sanity check requested

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] sanity check requested

  • From: "Bradner, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] sanity check requested
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:37:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Harvard is working towards qualifying for InCommon Bronze - I think we only
have a few things to do to
be ready - likely ready within 2 months

I’ve worked up a document that describes our status and would like to get a
sanity check on it

the document also covers Silver just to provide as complete a picture of the
status as possible

the current draft is at
http://iam.harvard.edu/files/iam/files/harvard-incommon-bronze-draft.pdf

(it is in a Harvard IAM group standard template - would be filed in a more
InCommon format when we
are ready to roll)

so if any of you have the time to take a look and send me (or the list)
comments I would appreciate it

Thanks

Scott

Scott O Bradner
Senior Technology Consultant

Harvard University Information Technology
Innovation & Architecture
(P) +1 (617) 495 3864
8 Story St, room 5014
Cambridge, MA 02138