assurance - [Assurance] September Monthly Assurance Call:

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] September Monthly Assurance Call:

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] September Monthly Assurance Call:
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 18:31:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Colleagues,

We’re canceling August’s  Assurance Call  to give everyone some time (including us) to go on vacation. Enjoy the time off.

Next month at Noon ET on September 3rd, we’ve lined up Benn Oshrin and crew from UC Berkeley/Spherical Cow and Brett Bieber from U Nebraska-Lincoln to present on their work to count failed authentication events as a strategy for addressing the password entropy requirement.  I’ll also give an update about FICAM 2.0 and InCommon’s response  due this week to the US Government.

Have a great August and see you next month.

Best,
Ann

  • [Assurance] September Monthly Assurance Call:, Ann West, 08/05/2014