assurance - [Assurance] Shibboleth Multi-Context Broker Released

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Shibboleth Multi-Context Broker Released

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Shibboleth Multi-Context Broker Released
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:14:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

At long last, the MCB that InCommon and Internet2's NSTIC MFA grant
supported is available for download! I have included the announcement
below along with a link to the full text.

If you'd like to learn more, our monthly assurance call will feature Dave
Langenberg and his adventures with implementing MCB to support Silver and
MFA. Please join us on Wednesday March 19