assurance - [Assurance] Implementers Call: Canceled

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Implementers Call: Canceled

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Implementers Call: Canceled
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:20:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Happy New Year!

After thinking a bit about the agenda for today's implementers call, I came up with only a few items which I will provide in email to the list a bit later.

Because of the slim number of topics and the fact that work has been a bit slow since our last call in December, let's cancel today's call.

Talk to you in February!

Best,
Ann
----
Ann West
Assistant Director,
InCommon Assurance and Community
Internet2 based at Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

  • [Assurance] Implementers Call: Canceled, Ann West, 01/08/2014