assurance - Re: [Assurance] Reading Bronze: Call Thursday at 3:00 pm ET

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Reading Bronze: Call Thursday at 3:00 pm ET

  • From: Diane Sheldon-Ku <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Reading Bronze: Call Thursday at 3:00 pm ET
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:17:25 -0500

Hi Ann,

Hello all,

Hope you are enjoying this holiday season. I love it and at the same time, business is super busy and crazy -- such fun.

I haven't been able to make most of the assurance calls because they conflict with our companywide meeting -- every other Wednesday from 12-1pm EST -- and for some reason I haven't been able to figure out how to be in two places at the same time.

I really would have liked to be on today's call to hear about the Shibboleth Multi-context Broker Plugin and the rest of the conversation, but I am required to be at my company meeting.

Please let everyone know that I'm there in spirit and very much interested in the process.

Thanks,
Diane