assurance - [Assurance] Reading the Bronze Profile: December 5 at 3:00 pm ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Reading the Bronze Profile: December 5 at 3:00 pm ET

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Reading the Bronze Profile: December 5 at 3:00 pm ET
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:04:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Colleagues,

A couple of weeks ago, I sent out an call for schedules for those individuals interested in Reading the Bronze InCommon Assurance Profile.

To those of you whom responded, many thanks for your interest. From your schedules, it looks like Thursday December 5 at 3:00 PM ET works for most.

Below is the bridge information:
+1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance),
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)
0152556

The agenda will be forthcoming next week and available at

Further information about this activity will be announced on the InCommon Assurance list. If you're interested in participating, please subscribe by following the instructions posted on the wiki above.

Best,
Ann

Ann West
Assistant Director,
InCommon Assurance and Community
Internet2 based at Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726
Come visit the new internet2.edu!

  • [Assurance] Reading the Bronze Profile: December 5 at 3:00 pm ET, Ann West, 11/26/2013