assurance - [Assurance] Bronze Profile: A Community Read Through

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Bronze Profile: A Community Read Through

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Bronze Profile: A Community Read Through
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 15:29:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Colleagues,

Over the last several months, a number of individuals have expressed interest in discussing the interpretation of the Bronze (and later Silver) profile specifics.

To help with this request, InCommon is spinning up a Reading of the Bronze Profile over 8 hour-long biweekly sessions. A week before the call, I'll announce the section to be discussed so that attendees can review the points and come prepared to discuss. If we find any murky issues that need further illumination, we'll include our friends on the Assurance Advisory Committee to provide guidance.

The following is a tentative reading schedule that we'll use at the start. Call content may vary as we get into the thick of things:
  • Framework and 4.2.1 – 1 call
  • 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 – 1 call
  • 4.2.4 – 1 call
  • 4.2.5 – 2 calls possibly
  • 4.2.6 and 4.2.7 – 2 calls possibly
  • Federal Privacy Requirements in the Assurance Addendum – 1 call

**If you're interested in participating, please add your schedule to the following doodle poll by Friday November 15:

The first call will be scheduled, assuming everyone's calendars line up, during the first week in December.

Best,
Ann
----
Ann West
Assistant Director,
InCommon Assurance and Community
Internet2 based at Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [Assurance] Bronze Profile: A Community Read Through, Ann West, 11/09/2013