assurance - [Assurance] questions about how to implement incommon bronze/silver assurance

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] questions about how to implement incommon bronze/silver assurance

  • From: XiaoXia Dong <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] questions about how to implement incommon bronze/silver assurance
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 20:34:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all,

I am new to this assurance list and would like to get some advice on how to implement the bronze/silver assurance.

In addition to adding info to metadata, how will you determine whether a given logged-in user is Silver/Bronze? And how will you communicate Silver/Bronze status to the SP? Do we need to store the Silver/Bronze status in LDAP or some other data store? Thanks.