assurance - [Assurance] Testers wanted for "Assurance and MFA Enhancements to Shibboleth Identity Provider"

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Testers wanted for "Assurance and MFA Enhancements to Shibboleth Identity Provider"

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Cc: DHW <>, Ann West <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Testers wanted for "Assurance and MFA Enhancements to Shibboleth Identity Provider"
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:44:12 -0700

Everyone,

As we mentioned in yesterday's call, the contract for the "Assurance and MFA Enhancements to Shibboleth Identity Provider" RFP ( https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/DYI_Ag ) has been awarded, and we are now looking for a few testers to help with the acceptance phase of that work.

The acceptance criteria section of the RFP says:

"The delivered code will be accepted when the following conditions have been met.
    The requirements in this document have been met, including the referenced technical requirements document, as verified by three test campuses. All bugs that impact required functionality have been corrected."

Even though work on acceptance testing will not begin in earnest until the September/October time frame, Ann and I want to identify the three test campuses now to allow those campuses to participate as "insiders" in the development process.  It's an opportunity to participate in decision making and to get early access to the products of this work.

Can I entice any of you to join us?  Let me know if you're interested.

David

  • [Assurance] Testers wanted for "Assurance and MFA Enhancements to Shibboleth Identity Provider", David Walker, 07/11/2013