assurance - [Assurance] CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation group

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation group

  • From: "Jim Green" <>
  • To: <>, "CIC IT IDMGMT Incsilver" <>, <>, "Coggins, Deborah" <>, <>, "Steven Carmody" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation group
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:04:50 -0400

The CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation workgroup will meet on
Friday, June 21 (tomorrow) from 3:00 to 4:00 Eastern time (2:00 - 3:00
Central). I am stepping down as leader of this group and this will be my
last time.

As always, please send me any agenda items. I would like to spend some time
discussing the future of this group and what should or shouldn't be done to
keep it going. As I mentioned last time, we are in need of a volunteer to
take over leadership of this group. Please consider it -- it is not a lot
of work to put out an agenda and lead the calls, with maybe a little time
spent organizing things in the wiki space.

Here is the call-in information:

Phone number: (605) 475-4000
Access code: 265768#