assurance - [Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:52:21 -0400

As mentioned on a couple of previous calls, I've been interested in a solution for counting failed authentication attempts. I've drafted a strawman, available for review at

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/kAtOAg

I'd be interested in comments and feedback, and assuming no fatal flaw, I'd also be interested if anyone else is considering a similar approach.

Thanks,

-Benn-