assurance - [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver Documentation workgroup

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver Documentation workgroup

  • From: "Jim Green" <>
  • To: <>, "CIC IT IDMGMT Incsilver" <>, <>, <>, "Coggins, Deborah" <>, "Steven Carmody" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver Documentation workgroup
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:43:02 -0400

The CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation workgroup will have our monthly conference call tomorrow (Thursday, April 24), from 4:00 - 5:00pm Eastern time (3:00 - 4:00 Central time).  Call-in information is below.  All InCommon member institutions are welcome to participate.  We meet regularly on the fourth Thursday of the month at 4:00 Eastern time.  The purpose of our group is to facilitate sharing of documentation examples that are produced in conjunction with our institutions' InCommon Assurance initiatives.  It is hoped that this can save time and effort by providing boilerplate language that may be used by multiple institutions.  There is some information in the InCommon Assurance wiki at: https://spaces.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37355558

Our shared management assertions and supporting documentation examples are located at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/Documentation+Examples

On the agenda this month:

1.  Meeting turnouts and times

2.  Recent organizational changes at my institution (Michigan State).

3.  Streamlined criteria for Bronze -- what is the interest in Bronze vs. Silver?

4.  Review of Documentation Examples section of the wiki.  What needs to be done going forward?

   a) Sample Management Assertions
   b) Gap Analysis Templates

5.  Round robin

Here is the call-in information:

Phone number:  (605) 475-4000

Access code:  265768#

  • [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver Documentation workgroup, Jim Green, 04/24/2013