assurance - [Assurance] Re: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Re: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Cc: DHW <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Re: Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:28:06 -0700

As discussed in this morning's call, this is now posted on the wiki:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/9185/AssuranceReqShibIdPv17.pdf

Comments to the list by next Wednesday (4/10/2013), please.

David

On Wed, 2013-04-03 at 08:36 -0700, David Walker wrote:
Everyone,

As you may be aware, a small group has been working on a document describing enhancements to the Shibboleth IdP to provide better support for multiple assurance profiles.  That work is nearly finished, so I've attached the current draft.  Please send any comments to the list or to me, if you'd like to make your comments privately.

David Walker