assurance - [Assurance] RE: Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] RE: Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET

  • From: "Coggins, Deborah" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] RE: Assurance Implementers Call: Wed Noon ET
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:35:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Ann,
I cannot seem to find Virginia Tech's Implementation Example. Can you
please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!
Deb

Deborah Coggins
Assistant Director and Compliance Officer
Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS)
University of Illinois
50 Gerty Drive
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone 217-333-7081