assurance - [Assurance] Assurance Call: Canceled today

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Assurance Call: Canceled today

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Assurance Call: Canceled today
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 10:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

With the short week and spin up of school, I thought it might be best to
cancel today's Assurance Call.

If there's intense interest in furthering the identity proofing discussion
before October's call (which coincides with the Internet2 Member Meeting),
let me know and we can reschedule to one of the interim weeks.

Ann

  • [Assurance] Assurance Call: Canceled today, Ann West, 09/05/2012