assurance - RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing feedback from Big Ten auditors

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing feedback from Big Ten auditors

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing feedback from Big Ten auditors
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:52:15 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I think the significant point here is that InCommon is ICAM approved (http://www.idmanagement.gov/pages.cfm/page/ICAM-TrustFramework-Provider) and that 800-63 is one of the federal standards ICAM uses to assess “the efficacy of … Trust Frameworks”.

The way I interpret all this is that InCommon Silver meets the 800-63 standard.