assurance - Re: [Assurance] Independent Organizations Performing Remote Id Proofing

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Independent Organizations Performing Remote Id Proofing

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Independent Organizations Performing Remote Id Proofing
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:15:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ann,

I am reading SP800-63V1_0_2 which has the first paragraph you cite in section
7 "Registration and Identity Proofing" on document page 19 and PDF page 29.
I am unable to locate the 2nd paragraph in part or whole in this version of
SP800-63. The first paragraph sheds lots of light on issues related to the
CommIT project but I don't want to comment until we are all literally on the
same page.

1.0.2 is the latest rev of 800-63 and can be found at
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-63/SP800-63V1_0_2.pdf linked
from the main NIST SP site at http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html

Thanks.

/mrg