assurance - [Assurance] RE: Other Tools?

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] RE: Other Tools?

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] RE: Other Tools?
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:16:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Iowa and a bunch of the other CIC schools have done something similar to VT,
using a gap analysis process on a per-section level to identify gaps,
determine any remediation needed, type of remediation (technical, process,
policy change) and documentation needed, and identify possible groups to
perform the work. It has worked well for us (Iowa) as a roadmap for gradual
changes that are getting implemented as we can work them in.

Nick