assurance - [Assurance] Community Call: Open Forum on new 1.2 docs Tomorrow at Noon ET

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Community Call: Open Forum on new 1.2 docs Tomorrow at Noon ET

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] Community Call: Open Forum on new 1.2 docs Tomorrow at Noon ET
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 12:32:27 -0400 (EDT)

All,

We're in the last week of our open comment period for the new 1.2 Identity
Assurance Profile and 1.2 Identity Assurance Assessment Framework documents.
Our final open forum call is tomorrow:

Wednesday May 2 at Noon ET
734-615-7474 or 866-411-0013.
Use the PIN: 0113802#

The documents, information on how to comment, and background on the revisions
can be found at
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/Assurance+1.2+Specification+Review

Please join us if you have feedback or questions.

Best,
Ann

--
Ann West
Assistant Director,

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [Assurance] Community Call: Open Forum on new 1.2 docs Tomorrow at Noon ET, Ann West, 05/01/2012