assurance - Re: [Assurance] Silver assurance and process compliance

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Silver assurance and process compliance

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Silver assurance and process compliance
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:19:17 -0400 (EDT)

Eric,

Can you develop an outline of items you'd like to have guidance on
and post it to the list?

Ann

Thanks Mark,

And now that I see that, I think you posted a snippet of that in David Bantz' recent thread that was similar (in tone if not in content) to mine. Using that same table from the OMB doc should at least help with baselining the info.

I still would love to see some general guidelines out of InCommon (either the formal project group or us as a general user community) on specific practices, but the doc is probably a better starting point than anything else I've got.

--- Eric