assurance - Re: [Assurance] Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Feds Requesting List of Campuses Planning to be Certified for Silver
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:23:10 -0700

HI Ann,

You can put The University of Chicago on the list.

Dave

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Ann West <> wrote:
Hello,

Debbie Bucci (NIH) sent a note today asking about HE uptake for Silver. It seems that NASA and NIH ERA have expressed interest in offering Silver-requesting services in the Spring and would like to see a list of campuses that are working towards certification by the end of 2012.

If you plan to apply for certification this year, please let me know by COB Thursday and I'll add your institution to the list. This isn't a hard commitment---only a show of intent.

Renee Shuey will also be sending a similar note to the CIC Silver group. If you're on that list and would rather send your thoughts to her, that's fine. We'll coordinate before we send the list to the Feds.

Thanks,
Ann

--
Ann West