assurance - [Assurance] AD/Silver Cookbook: Any changes before Wednesday's call?

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] AD/Silver Cookbook: Any changes before Wednesday's call?

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] AD/Silver Cookbook: Any changes before Wednesday's call?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:12:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

AD/Silver Cooks,

Does anyone have any changes they would like to see made to the AD/Silver cookbook (https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/w56KAQ) before our call this Wednesday?  I’ll send out an agenda and some other material later today.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] AD/Silver Cookbook: Any changes before Wednesday's call?, Roy, Nicholas S, 01/09/2012