assurance - [Assurance] November 30th InC Silver with Active Directory call notes

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] November 30th InC Silver with Active Directory call notes

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] November 30th InC Silver with Active Directory call notes
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:13:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The notes from the November 30th Silver with AD call are posted at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/cicincsilver/November+30%2C+2011+InC+Silver+with+AD+Conference+Call+Notes

Thanks to Mark Rank from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for taking this month’s notes.  Please check the notes for anything we might have overlooked and especially for any names or institutions of people who we got wrong or didn’t capture, and send me a note.

Thank you for another great call!

Best,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] November 30th InC Silver with Active Directory call notes, Roy, Nicholas S, 12/05/2011