assurance - [Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook call - 23rd or 30th or ?

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook call - 23rd or 30th or ?

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] AD/Silver cookbook call - 23rd or 30th or ?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:12:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

Our next InCommon Silver with Active Directory cookbook call was to be held on November 23rd from 8-9 a.m. pacific, 9-10 mountain, 10-11 central, 11-noon eastern time.  That date doesn’t work for a number of people who regularly attend these calls.  Would November 30th at the same time work better for people?  If you would like to attend the call but can’t make this time on the 30th, please let me know and we can try to figure out a better time.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication