assurance - Re: [Assurance] interop testing: VT+CILogon Use Case 0 achieved

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] interop testing: VT+CILogon Use Case 0 achieved

  • From: Daniel Fisher <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] interop testing: VT+CILogon Use Case 0 achieved
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:49:36 -0400

Just wanted to follow up for those interested in the technical details of our silver assurance implementation:

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Shibboleth-CAS+Integration

tl;dr We used the RemoteUserLoginHandler (in our case CAS) to populate the authn_method request attribute in the IDP.

--Daniel Fisher