announce - [InCommon] InCommon Up & Coming: May 2023

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] InCommon Up & Coming: May 2023

  • From: Apryl Motley <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] InCommon Up & Coming: May 2023
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 15:56:38 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=CZ6zSgdXBIN1edpqu8z4BrTfBLNxAJG79pUe4/x4FS8=; b=OVZLBsOYATIwt7l4oEOClompIIZJQ+FezLfCuU6/wmhqR0ETTK1PvpUyZkLQvfSsxYNrF/RYz4XQtERSufReX/cIL4Dfdjj5mOkaTf82SNn1aRsFuvzmksF5u4IW3j9DbA03ctfkoqxq7moVdw6UTyg6d4BSv6zhoL/9Lzu3EbfrXQwM5SZrg5rpLZRmdGysj0Gj3uuYb14I3QeJxkmZZCIGMwohh5NbOw29wgoa45zmS/G4ZbmKR6G+HUkxZQtXYRyZTpB5Y06U25XVFYlo7rZYiult4dOXhm+Bvxs+ULwWGjndlM1Pawk9MZ5VreiScJkwijKHnsvqgxaLwM70Fg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=C3SszXBBGwV99YMpNq9RSVJ6w8PyGmVrE9tqaF4uSY5SmhqC71rLGjNHrFuWVdduPkJnNnLR8/hNLJN5UFKTlY91pAchbY+nNlXdAQWcRRVaK/1W3M+aOM37RtEoivqyjRDknK1Ksmnhpr4WRobH6SUX3xvyygkujfs18TTII1KHIlATWxHIf6Ra0nKB4CkQsYu/kOM2JzWpdCeFHHvG6pGSH90r5q/eQYTur01Tvdo3Pa4O6djm2AY2UNh7NAZ0pRcjqKU+jE9jJLmEZRIsb9xl7j77r+f6hY/a75619hmIrfdlOjSiX1QZxzTEgmd6voUnFZ6Fio4GXNXSimxejw==

Greetings from Atlanta where many members of the InCommon team are currently attending Internet2’s Community Exchange.

If you’re here too, please say hello.

If you weren’t able to join us, you can access many of the T&I focused presentations from yesterday’s sessions on the Internet2 website.

Whether in person, online, or in spirit, we remain in community!

Here’s a snapshot of what’s happening and coming up soon.

wF+TdwCKj6cvAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

May IAM Online

InCommon’s Future: Get in on the Discussion

Wednesday, May 17, 2023, at 1 p.m. ET

Join us for a review of the current state of InCommon’s identity and access management tools and services and learn more about our implementation plan and timeline for future innovations. The InCommon Steering Committee is undertaking a strategic planning project (InCommon Futures 2.0) that will touch many community leaders in higher education IAM, and we need your input. Be a part of a discussion that will address where InCommon is heading this year, the expected outcomes associated with the InCommon Futures 2.0 planning process, the current state of the planning process, and next steps. (This is an encore presentation of a session being facilitated at Internet2’s Community Exchange.)

Speakers:

  • Marc Wallman, Vice President, Information Technology Division, North Dakota State University
  • Ann West, Associate Vice President, Trust & Identity, Internet2

Moderator: Kevin Morooney, Vice President of Trust and Identity and NET+ Programs, Internet 2

Please note: If you have already registered for a previous IAM Online webinar in the last year, you will automatically receive Zoom coordinates for current and future IAM Online webinars – you only need to register once! The connection details will be emailed directly to all registrants on the morning of the event. New to IAM Online? Register Now.

4flY7P+yRELCwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Register now.

Join us online for InCommon BaseCAMP 2023, July 10 - 14. InCommon BaseCAMP is the IAM intro training event of the year, delivering an insightful entryway into InCommon and the fundamentals of identity and access management.

Our program has something for everyone on your team - from IAM architects to systems engineers to project managers to decision makers. Each day, your team will gain insights and practical tips from sessions designed by your IAM peers at leading institutions like Illinois State University, Florida Polytechnic University, Illinois State University, University of Texas Austin, University of Michigan, and University of Wisconsin Madison, made sure of it.

Bring your whole team to maximize your learning and share your take-aways later. We are offering a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion available for multiple participants from the same institution. When two individuals register from your organization, please contact us at , and we will send you a personal code to register the third person at no cost!

Register now.

uion5AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

gNVMpkfQt1smAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

REFEDS and eduGAIN are partnering to offer a series of webinars on Hub and Spoke federations and their architecture, components, management, and operations. The first in this series will be held Friday, May 26, from 3 to 4 p.m. CEST, with additional workshops planned later this year.

Our first workshop features the Croatian hub and spoke federation, AAI@EduHR. This and future webinars will be recorded, but they will be even better if you attend and ask questions!

Please register your attendance here: https://events.geant.org/event/1469

Apryl Motley, CAE

Technical Writer & Communications Lead
Internet2 Trust and Identity/NET+ Services

 | www.internet2.edu | www.incommon.org

  • [InCommon] InCommon Up & Coming: May 2023, Apryl Motley, 05/10/2023