announce - [InCommon] Join us! CAMPing with InCommon is back.

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Join us! CAMPing with InCommon is back.

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] Join us! CAMPing with InCommon is back.
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:37:54 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=l/PKXYSdfvI9gh9Fx5Vt0gAzfjhHO3WJ1PSmsTaeGMs=; b=RcjMnt8olnHLOUzaxXTe2dnVTSjRW5ENgvhfgLO611X1EtAn+1WjlxCL6QLR/ZxpvllWMM/c4sH9RQtYXysBwD/0TQ/xRfHNNvzIFLYz3JQLOWrE8YLU6ee88Jcho7EslAeiwHKKf2kQh9QxIEsOPbZcwAOR9XycetSXIkv7tP40MWO2exkIoVPdxTtZOX5/9RTtGr5hxXeOTYmZ8p9Cw9CodP/bI7dqOPpVp+GI5JqiBmBr4x4Ia0iBsc3nzMtOTx3XXYKtZTRBpr99ihgud7lPe7MGlEX80YwNcYwgSojCcMe1QTMH+K7QAo+U0+zB15MJ38U7Esp8M8DxYoEMGQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=WEngGgwfxQbN9aBO/yghirOMbgvtnTa9llWZbVUz3uTl2Wd/TrhAaiXGqEumJFAv7tnsgNyXk+jk7UroHxF7d1RxPdfZeiCGEXcbUUpmY6HQpFYgyHtBpZjb/pvtuZREk4uytiQKCXBDJZGa1fQOy1MLP59tj0Zbj0hTAK7NI17tbWH6uMrH26Jtaw7zzEcjPnkEBtkIMURd489WiDnl4/ajx0RpbAM3BE3/otHWPJtXMasU4LhNFO8zXo/4HLqg1bITfmx8X6Wjmn86wW1eTj2BWSCA7FuB6o5IBT0DRs//nodZ11a6TaYn5mhtmJsMReQgRllTuQvqVm46CeYqXQ==

We’re going camping again this year, and we want you to come with us. Registration opened March 1 for BaseCAMP 2022. Held virtually June 6 - 10,  InCommon BaseCAMP is a workshop for those new to identity and access management (IAM), new to InCommon, or both. Need a reason to attend?

  • Content for different skill levels - We split the basics into two tracks – 101 and 201, so newbies can learn how to implement products, and folks who already use them can learn tips from what other organizations are doing. Whether you are just starting out or a little more experienced, we’ve got you covered.

  • Experience and expertise - BaseCAMP is a must for anyone in higher education, IT, and IAM. The materials are clear and concise, and the presenters offer a wealth of experience. One of last year’s campers described BaseCAMP as “a great overview of the principles and problems in the IAM space as well as an excellent opportunity to interact with others with better knowledge of or experience with the InCommon Trusted Access Platform offerings.”

  • More training for your money - We are making a Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion available for multiple participants from the same institution. Once two individuals register from your organization, contact us at , and we will send you a personal code to register the third person at no cost!

Interested? Check out the 2022 BaseCAMP program and see what your peers are planning for you. Then, register to come camping with us! You’ll be glad you did.

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

signature_1822212217

PNG image

  • [InCommon] Join us! CAMPing with InCommon is back., Erin Murtha, 03/26/2022