announce - [InCommon] InCommon Trusted Access Platform Training - Sign up Today

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] InCommon Trusted Access Platform Training - Sign up Today

  • From: Erin Murtha <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] InCommon Trusted Access Platform Training - Sign up Today
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:08:04 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=ur7ujQ1pnZAQE9+Mm+j0G6PwgehXmgwmlhMIli86XYo=; b=KNMxvqJKyKgr9dohAPAeUmlWC0NJoZYgj3/QFvDegZElSWTNMe/TVfs9zonk8+oj0lUtvJOE9px51YPdDq7mxp5Zp73Ee8iVQzcy9wyXZzMxcIIGRP/kdlfnO7MXdcnNsL4X+FItp+x7GNiUATBunPAcJNXwQ5nq7Dk/RgWTGFZng7F0+62KC/H17BPEfrG0PVWFIlk6mQ5AKzGJy62ysSHYwU+czzSZYYKISl2Py3vtC8kpcosWdg7mrU0EdbnoO+AMpagCzux1liKjSZL/xgiIHEdRe+tFUcVOTQxMDp5fT0wX+QwKPZN1K/KozHoAI7VIf2fk5+Fif/IvX7j+aA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=fOESvcKThQRZXwU/avU+AD8Rd3+EYji8ww5+xv7bhilNoN6d3EDG99bP98PpbxTmvrgxGR7fLP0L9f+MslI4qLJAXUltbbLR3KR9s6ZaR8KlvOmhADX9vtKzP+P4ud6juPbpDcj+Mbi1qua5zwSr77AKSIGc3vCh4DhjdoWFi9ivTnB7X/Ee0mIytpJhEW/JgPL8oupUDkNeovYJzUZa5Lb7Ado0XGAniqUghVsPU5X7jm+kIA5WsYLGHbUE0zRUyQgD9H+GjJZUiZ2ie1nDopIlsRQUZqNmeJ+F2c8hcPrqEGqjwNooDngrfeOhQkCA5CWE3kMj7jBwSExjcOoWXg==

Hello Everyone!

Maybe you’ve heard your IAM friends raving about their recent training experiences with InCommon. Our classes are consistently rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. InCommon workshops aren’t your run-of-the-mill training classes – here’s why:

  • Our workshops are led by our developers
  • Your eyes won’t glaze over since you’ll be busy doing lab exercises in your own hosted VM
  • You can attend virtually, yet feel like you’re still connected as we use a hybrid of collaborative tools
  • We’re fun people (you’ll have to trust me on this one for now. 😉)

Interested in learning more? Keep on reading.

Grouper School

Prework: Week of September 20th

Live Sessions (via Zoom): September 28 – October 1, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm ET

Details and registration can be found on our Grouper School site.

What is Grouper? Grouper is more than just a fish – it’s the enterprise access management software that offers management of groups, roles, and permissions.

What is Grouper School? The virtual workshop is delivered through self-paced learning, access to a class Slack channel, and four half day sessions delivered through Zoom. The modules start with Grouper basics and progress through new Grouper features, access governance, Grouper security model, and Grouper administration.

COmanage Class

Prework: Week of October 17th

Live Sessions (via Zoom): October 18 - 21, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET

Details and registration information can be found on the COmanage Class site.

What is COmanage? - COmanage is an identity registry with flexible enrollment and lifecycle management capabilities that helps you meet your identity management objectives using standardized tools and approaches. COmanage can be used as a central person registry, a guest management system, or a collaboration hub for scholarly collaborations.

What is COmanage Class?  This class is a hands-on workshop providing a conceptual understanding of COmanage and the technical know-how to get up and running. Using the InCommon Trusted Access Platform packaged version, you will learn how to model your organization or collaboration and set up enrollment flows. Early bird rates are in effect, so sign up soon to save on tuition!

We’ll also be offering Shibboleth and midPoint training this fall, rounding out the full catalog. Registration is open for those classes, too!

If you have questions, please . Hope to see you there!

Erin Murtha

Director, InCommon Academy

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

  • [InCommon] InCommon Trusted Access Platform Training - Sign up Today, Erin Murtha, 09/02/2021