announce - [InCommon] Presentation Proposals for SPC Deadline Dec. 16

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Presentation Proposals for SPC Deadline Dec. 16

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [InCommon] Presentation Proposals for SPC Deadline Dec. 16
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:12:10 -0500

EDUCAUSE, Internet2, and REN-ISAC remind you that the deadline for submitting presentation proposals for the 10th annual Security Profesisonals Conference is quickly approaching - December 16, 2011. SPC will take place in Indianapolis (and Online), May 15-17, 2012. For a summary and all a the links you'll need, see the online flyer.

Who attends SPC? Here's a paragraph from the website:

------
Our goal as information security professionals is to support our constituents’ ability to take advantage of modern computing in safe and secure ways. As the definition of “security” grows to include privacy, identity management, physical security, information assurance, and more, it is imperative to share information and experiences with peers. Share your expertise and answer the call to propose at the Security Professionals Conference.
------

Dean Woodbeck
Program Manager, InCommon
(734) 352-7007

  • [InCommon] Presentation Proposals for SPC Deadline Dec. 16, Dean Woodbeck, 12/08/2011