announce - [InCommon] Re: Information for InCommon

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Re: Information for InCommon

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: Todd Wood <>
  • Cc: Keith Bredemann <>, John Lawlor <>, Dana Tiller <>,
  • Subject: [InCommon] Re: Information for InCommon
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:20:55 -0400

Hi Todd,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

With revenues of $42 million plus last year, you would be a level 3 participant on our fee chart, so the annual fee is $1,500. That fee is prorated, so joining in the second quarter (ending June 30) would be $1,125.

There is also a one-time registration fee of $700.

Please let  me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
Dean