announce - Announcing InCommon-Participants Discussion List

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

Announcing InCommon-Participants Discussion List

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Announcing InCommon-Participants Discussion List
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:23:59 -0500

Dear subscribers of InCommon-Announce,

We would like to announce the creation of a new discussion forum for InCommon Federation participants.

We've created the email list for participants to discuss:
partnership opportunities between and among organizations, best practices, shared policy discussions, and federation-specific implementation issues. We hope it will be a great resource for participants to grow their collaborations and the value they've invested in innovative authentication and authorization infrastructure.

For more information and to join, visit the following link:
https://lists.incommonfederation.org/wws/info/incommon-participants

Regards,

john.

John CW Krienke
Operations Manager, InCommon
Manager, Integrated Operations, Internet2

office: 734.352.7095
mobile: 734.239.2111
http://www.incommonfederation.org
http://www.internet2.edu

To unsubscribe from InCommon-Announce, send an email to , with the subject:  unsubscribe incommon-announce

  • Announcing InCommon-Participants Discussion List, John Krienke, 01/06/2006