alternative-idp - [Alt IdPs]: A Few Loose Ends

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

[Alt IdPs]: A Few Loose Ends

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Alt IdPs]: A Few Loose Ends
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 16:57:17 -0500

Colleagues,
Chris Phillips correctly pointed out that his assessment strategy
for the CANARIE/SWAMID IdP installer was not in the report. David and I
missed it since it wasn't linked from the table because it had no row.
It is there now. You may also have missed it since it was linked to from
the bottom of the grid page in the wiki.
Thanks to a number of you for your comments and suggestions. David
and I finished with them a little while ago. We deem the report ready to
go to TAC. If you would like to take one last look, please do so before
noon tomorrow.
One last thing, I pared down the list of names in the appendix to
those who contributed in some way whether it was in the calls, in the
wiki, or on the list. This reduced the number of names which I think
makes the roster more accurate.

Best,

Janemarie
--
Janemarie Duh
Lafayette College

  • [Alt IdPs]: A Few Loose Ends, Janemarie Duh, 12/08/2014