alternative-idp - Re: [Alt IdPs] Next WG Call: Wednesday, November 26th

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: [Alt IdPs] Next WG Call: Wednesday, November 26th

  • From: Shaun Abshere <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Alt IdPs] Next WG Call: Wednesday, November 26th
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:47:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I wrestled with the Internet2 password-reset system
for awhile, to no avail, so here are my three faves:

Appliances for insourced operation such as CANARIE’s IdP installer with
configurations pre-built for InCommon.

Outsourcing an IdP to other InCommon members hosting the IdP.

A cookbook on deploying the IdP strategies, including technical architecture,
vendor selection, user support, operation, etc. (High value, low cost)

--
Shaun Abshere, Deputy CEO
http://wiscnet.net​

on behalf of Janemarie Duh