alternative-idp - [Alt IdPs]: Notes and Next Week's Meeting at Tech Exchange

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

[Alt IdPs]: Notes and Next Week's Meeting at Tech Exchange

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Alt IdPs]: Notes and Next Week's Meeting at Tech Exchange
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:15:28 -0400

Hi, Everyone,

The notes from the 10/15 meeting are up on the wiki at
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/altidp/Notes+10.15.2014+Conference+Call

Our next meeting will take place at Tech Exchange on TUESDAY 10/28 at
5:30 PM in Room 203. This is a half hour after the day's sessions have
ended. There is no phone service unavailable so sorry to those of you
who won't be there. If we're lucky, we can start a discussion during
ACAMP and carry it over to the meeting. We'll have a few slides to
present in case any newcomers attend the WG meeting.

See you soon.

Janemarie