alternative-idp - Re: ADFS Use Case

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: ADFS Use Case

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Janemarie Duh <>
  • Cc: Scott Koranda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: ADFS Use Case
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 09:09:51 -0500

Hi Janemarie,

SharePoint is (in this context usually) an example of a service that
can be federated
with ADFS acting as an SP rather than an IdP. So the SharePoint use
case is out of
scope for the working group, but I agreed to investigate the SharePoint
scenario
because it might be helpful to campuses to understand some how the ADFS
SP functionality works.

I apologize that I have not had time to do that before today's call
but will try to get
to it soon.

Thanks,

Scott

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Janemarie Duh