alternative-idp - Re: Capabilities of our alternative strategies

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: Capabilities of our alternative strategies

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: Chris Phillips <>, Tom Scavo <>, David Walker <>
  • Cc: Alternative IdPs Working Group <>
  • Subject: Re: Capabilities of our alternative strategies
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:17:07 -0400

+1

Since we're not sure yet what the format of the report will be, it may
be that we'll account for entity categories and MCB only in the
summaries of applicable strategies and leave out mention of them in the
others. In the applicable summaries, we would then make a recommendation
that if an institution finds one of these two features critical, then
they need to go with that solution.

Or we might consider a separate section, as Chris suggested. But the
grid is a working document/quick view. So I would leave them on there
for the sake of completeness unless people really find it confusing.

Janemarie

--
Janemarie Duh
Identity Management Systems Architect