alternative-idp - [Alt IdPs]: Agenda for October 1st Alternative WG Call

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

[Alt IdPs]: Agenda for October 1st Alternative WG Call

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Alt IdPs]: Agenda for October 1st Alternative WG Call
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:44:17 -0400

Hi, Everyone,
We have our next working group call tomorrow, October 1st at noon
ET/9a PT. The agenda and call info are below.
Our first draft of the report is scheduled due by mid-October and
tomorrow we begin to evaluate the strategies. Our discussion will be
structured around looking at each solution in light of the environment
in which it will be deployed. e.g., AD-centric, Java capable,
CAS-centric, etc.
Please take a quick look at the proposals that we've already
covered. We'll only go over the newly-written ones tomorrow. David has
filled in the columns on the grid for some of the strategies so that we
have a "quick view" of the criteria for each. The remaining columns,
from Expertise Required through Cons/Risks, will be completed based on
our discussions.
Talk to you tomorrow.

Janemarie

Agenda:
Roll Call
Agenda Bash
Strategies
Review newly completed proposals
Evaluate strategies with respect to environment:
Types of environments (about a half dozen), e.g., AD-centric, Java
capable, CAS-centric, etc.
What environment is best for each alternative? What are the pluses
and minuses for each?
Evaluate deployment assessment criteria

Dial-in numbers:
+1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long
Distance),
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)

PIN 0179554 #

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/altidp/Home

--
Janemarie Duh
Identity Management Systems Architect

  • [Alt IdPs]: Agenda for October 1st Alternative WG Call, Janemarie Duh, 09/30/2014