alternative-idp - [Alt IdPs] Agenda for September 17th Alternative IdPs Working Group Call

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

[Alt IdPs] Agenda for September 17th Alternative IdPs Working Group Call

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Alt IdPs] Agenda for September 17th Alternative IdPs Working Group Call
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:11:46 -0400

Hello,
We have our next call this Wednesday, September 17th at noon ET/9a
PT. The agenda and call info are below.
If you are a fact finder, please review your strategy before the
call since we will review and discuss the ones that are completed. If
you have not yet completed your strategy, please spend some time on
doing so. Thank you.
Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Janemarie

Agenda:
Roll call
Agenda bash
CAS strategies
How do they two differ?
How do they relate to the outsourced Cirrus Bridge?
Do we keep both, one, or none?
IdP strategy docs
Review and discuss existing proposals.
Is there other info to collect?
Are we satisfied with the list of alternatives?
Timeline
Present and get feedback on timeline for report drafts.
Tech Exchange
ACAMP discussion topic
Face-to-face meeting after end of Tuesday's ACAMP

Dial-in numbers:
+1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long
Distance),
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)

PIN 0179554 #

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/altidp/Home

--
Janemarie Duh
Identity Management Systems Architect

  • [Alt IdPs] Agenda for September 17th Alternative IdPs Working Group Call, Janemarie Duh, 09/15/2014