alternative-idp - Re: Notes from today's Alternative IdPs work group call

Subject: Alternative IdP Working Group

Re: Notes from today's Alternative IdPs work group call

  • From: Janemarie Duh <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Notes from today's Alternative IdPs work group call
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 14:53:33 -0400

Thank you, David, for doing all of this in my absence. The links from
the grid to the strategies work well.

Janemarie

On 09/03/2014 05:52 PM, David Walker wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> I've posted draft notes from this morning's call at
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/wA7kAg. Please fix my mistakes.
>
> I've moved the strategy assessment pages to be children of the
> Alternative IdP Strategies and Assessment Criteria
> <https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/altidp/Alternative+IdP+Strategies+and+Assessment+Criteria>

page and added instructions for creating and submitting your assessments

--
Janemarie Duh
Identity Management Systems Architect

ITS will never ask you for your password. Never email your password to
anyone.