Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory
[AD-Assurance] FW: Tweet from David B. Cross (@DavidCross_MS)
- From: Brian Arkills <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [AD-Assurance] FW: Tweet from David B. Cross (@DavidCross_MS)
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:48:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I figured it was worth mentioning to our old team that Microsoft just enabled the ability to use bitlocker with Azure based VMs, which would allow you to get the disk encryption for a DC hosted there, backed by FIPS validated HSMs even. J That’s a scenario we touched on a couple times and is called out in more general terms when HyperV is involved in Appendix C.
I don’t know if we want to update the doc to reflect this, but I figure it’s worth noting in an email at the least.
- [AD-Assurance] FW: Tweet from David B. Cross (@DavidCross_MS), Brian Arkills, 09/30/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.