ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: Vectors of Trust: A Strawman

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: Vectors of Trust: A Strawman

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: Vectors of Trust: A Strawman
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 22:21:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks for the heads up, Brian!

Any idea if these people will be at Identity Week/Technology Exchange?

FWIW, I’ve started trying to grass roots a similar-ish approach to LoA in UC based on having IdPs validate elements of the overall Bronze/Silver profile individually (similar to how I understand “trustmarks”). We’re taking this approach more to define steps towards LoA than to replace it, but the conceptual approach may be substantially.

--- Eric