ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD assurance call

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD assurance call

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] Tomorrow's AD assurance call
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:39:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks all for a great webinar this week. We had 64 folks on the session
for those of you who missed it.

Ron and I also gave a presentation at the Security Professionals
Conference which provided brief background on the profiles (me) and a more
in-depth discussion on how the profiles have helped Chicago ferret out
some hidden security problems (Ron), most of which had to do with AD. A
number of attendees approached us about finding the content really
helpful. (The session was webcast and will be available in 6 weeks.)

Now we just need someone to use the cookbook and go through a (successful)
audit! ;)

Ann

On 5/9/14 12:01 AM, "David Walker"