ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] Final Call for Comments and Release Schedule

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] Final Call for Comments and Release Schedule

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>, Nick S Roy <>
  • Cc: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] Final Call for Comments and Release Schedule
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:40:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

We're ready to release the doc. Thank you for all your hard work!

David, Dean and I will be working on the details, however, we ask that you join us for the May 7th Monthly Assurance Call at Noon ET where we will feature the Cookbook. It would be great to have as many contributors as we can on the call.

And for some of you, we'll be in touch about presenting the content. ;)

Thanks again!
Ann
Ann West
Assistant Director,