ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Feedback from AAC and Microsoft

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Feedback from AAC and Microsoft

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Feedback from AAC and Microsoft
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:55:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

The AAC is finished gathering their feedback on the interpretations, but would like to talk about it on their next meeting which is Tuesday and then forward it to you after that.

I also pinged Microsoft and they have no comments on our draft. A bit disappointing, but it is what it is.

Given this, I suggest we cancel Friday's call and schedule one next week once we have the AAC official comments.

Other ideas?

Ann