ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] update

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] update

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] update
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:18:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, I extended the comment deadline until Friday. We have not (AFAIK) received any feedback. Nick mentioned that he would provide some information tho.

As David mentioned, if you'd like to get the AAC to weigh in on the interpretation section, it would be good to let them know.

I pinged Microsoft again today regarding their review and all things look positive. My sincerest hope is that "they" (meaning y'all on the list) will work with us on this effort. ;)

Best,
Ann

  • [AD-Assurance] update, Ann West, 01/28/2014