ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Assurance Call Today

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] Assurance Call Today

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] Assurance Call Today
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:17:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

After thinking a bit about the agenda for today's implementers call, there were only two items: the cookbook and MCB. Because of the slim number of topics and the fact that work has been a bit slow since our last call in December, I will be canceling the call.

However, I will be sending out an update with the cookbook announcement. So it will be released today, after all.

Thanks,
Ann

  • [AD-Assurance] Assurance Call Today, Ann West, 01/08/2014