Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory
- From: "Capehart,Jeffrey D" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:59:22 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Looks like the picture in the document is a JPG file named: IM-func-model-05b.jpg
So, for anyone wanting to make their own interpretation and diagram of the scope changes, just print out the diagram and use a pen or pencil to draw in your idea. Then scan or take a picture and send it to the group for comment and review next week. Someone else can do a professional looking version once an idea or draft is settled on.
Some interpretations may be better with a zoomed-in view of just the IdP / non-IdP / Verifier portion. Per our call, we think all verifiers should be inside IdMS operations if they have copies of the secrets.
In-scope/Out-of-scope interpretations can be color coded, labeled, or otherwise indicated (circled) to specifically point out where they apply.
Here's the .docx version of the IAAF that I mentioned in today's call. I suspect the text is not current, but the diagram probably is.
- [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF, David Walker, 12/06/2013
- RE: [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF, Capehart,Jeffrey D, 12/06/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.