ad-assurance - RE: [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

RE: [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF

  • From: "Capehart,Jeffrey D" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [AD-Assurance] Docx version of the IAAF
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:59:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Looks like the picture in the document is a JPG file named: IM-func-model-05b.jpg

So, for anyone wanting to make their own interpretation and diagram of the scope changes, just print out the diagram and use a pen or pencil to draw in your idea.   Then scan or take a picture and send it to the group for comment and review next week.  Someone else can do a professional looking version once an idea or draft is settled on.

Some interpretations may be better with a zoomed-in view of just the IdP / non-IdP / Verifier portion.  Per our call, we think all verifiers should be inside IdMS operations if they have copies of the secrets.

In-scope/Out-of-scope interpretations can be color coded, labeled, or otherwise indicated (circled) to specifically point out where they apply.

Jeff