ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] RE: AD Assurance Call Canceled Today

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

[AD-Assurance] RE: AD Assurance Call Canceled Today

  • From: "Rank, Mark" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [AD-Assurance] RE: AD Assurance Call Canceled Today
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:24:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

You as well Ann,
Mark

Mark Rank
Project Manager - Identity & Access Mgt
UCSF Information Technology Services (ITS)
email:
phn:414-331-1476

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.